If you've watched Adrienne's television series or practiced with any of her DVD's, it's very evident -- Adrienne gets right to the point. Her Power Yoga Certification program does the same.
Adrienne's program is unique, clear and cost-effective. You'll be trained in skills that are required to safely, effectively and enthusiastically teach power / flow yoga classes. In addition, the number of participants in each program is limited to just ten, so you'll received individualized attention.
You will learn:
- The components of a power / flow yoga class and creative ways to teach them
- Fundamental poses, proper alignment for each, and variations to reduce or increase difficulty
- How to create and enthusiastically teach power / flow yoga sequences
- The anatomy you'll need and regularly use to safely teach classes
- Hands-on adjustments to deepen your students' experience
- Relevant and useful information about yoga, its roots and uses
- and more..
On a personal level, you'll gain insight into and deepen your own yoga practice while strengthening your teaching skills.
Why Train with Adrienne
Adrienne will share her passion, knowledge and experience directly with you. Her credentials include:
- Founding and running a successful yoga studio for the past eight years.
- Teaching over 1,000 hours in classes, private instruction and workshops.
- Hosting an award-winning television series that has been in national syndication for 5+ years.
- Releasing 10 award-winning DVD's.
- Appearing in magazines, television and radio.
Adrienne has been certified in a 250 hour program, and studied with Bryan Kest, Rolf Gates, Stephanie Keach, Ana Forest and others.
Why Reed Certification Stands Above the Rest
Adrienne's program cuts out the clutter. There's nothing out there like it.
You'll train directly with Adrienne Reed. You'll actively engage in an intense week of training that will give you exactly what you need to start teaching power / flow yoga classes. You'll know up-front how much you're paying in tuition - there are no hidden costs. You'll be given all the books, binders and materials as part of your tuition. You'll have a clear set of requirements you'll need to meet in order to obtain your teaching certificate.
Training Hours: 55 hours, five 11-hour days Dates of Programs: June 12-16, 2017 Maximum number of Participants: 10 Location of Training: At or near 23606 State Road 54, Lutz, FL Tuition: $1,300 Pre-Requisites: At least one year of practicing some form of power /
flow yoga and a willingness to commit to this intense, week long program
How the Reed Certification Program Compares
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who should apply for this program? A: Anyone who would like to become certified to teach yoga or is already certified and wants a fresh, new perspective.
Q: I'm not available for the dates listed. Can I still apply? A: Yes. If you would like to train with Adrienne but are not available for the dates specified, your application will be processed and you will be informed of upcoming program dates.
Q: Can I get Yoga Alliance CEUs for participating in this program? A: No. Adrienne's program is not affiliated in any way with Yoga Alliance.
How to Apply
1) Click on the button below to fill out an application.
2) You'll hear back regarding your acceptance into the program.
3) Upon acceptance, a non-refundable $250 deposit must be paid. This deposit is applied toward the cost of your tuition.